Jeff's Blogger

Hi, I'm Jeff Schallenberg in Saint Lambert, Québec. This weblog is a place to store my thoughts, photos, favourite links, and so on. If you have any comments, please post them here! I'd be glad to hear from you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Lambert, Québec, Canada

A Québec Anglo who is surviving in French.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Link to our Family Tree

My brother Mark in Esquimalt BC reminded me that our Schallenberg Family genealogy pages are still up!

So I added a link in the sidebar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gоod day! I сould have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Anyωays, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checκing back oftеn!



mу wеbsitе ... 3dtattoos.net

June 16, 2013 at 9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home