Jeff's Blogger

Hi, I'm Jeff Schallenberg in Saint Lambert, Québec. This weblog is a place to store my thoughts, photos, favourite links, and so on. If you have any comments, please post them here! I'd be glad to hear from you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Lambert, Québec, Canada

A Québec Anglo who is surviving in French.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Got Gmail!

Once again, while checking SpotStop, I found a bunch of Gmail invites. And it worked! I have created a new account, jeffschallenberg@gmail.com, and I have invited my son, my brother and my sister to apply for Gmail accounts as well.

Now I will have to gradually inform my Sympatico correspondents of my new account.

And update my prrofile here and in a lot of other Web venues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tattoos on the list of Burmese and among ancient sets
of people in Central Asia were renowned for having magical qualities that brought the wearer
protection or increased their powers for whatever purpose they wished.
Regardless in order to spend your sparetime reading stories or watching videos, the
most popular popular and amusing strategies to entertainment are online games.
The factor with watching movies around the net is
you either uncover clips and parts that reduce inside the middle
or even the movies you are doing encounter are terrible excellent and they are practically unwatchable.
These days, it's very quite prominent websites that provide you a lot of interesting stuff. This provides each tattoo a lifelike appearance after they move.

Here is my web site :: Tattoo ideas

June 18, 2013 at 11:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home