Jeff's Blogger

Hi, I'm Jeff Schallenberg in Saint Lambert, Québec. This weblog is a place to store my thoughts, photos, favourite links, and so on. If you have any comments, please post them here! I'd be glad to hear from you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Lambert, Québec, Canada

A Québec Anglo who is surviving in French.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Too many "Previous Posts"

I want to limit the number of "Previous Posts" to 2 or 3.

As it is now, ALL of my older notes are shown in the Sidebar.

How can I clean up my main page and my sidebar so only the last 2 posts are on the page, and only a few OLDER posts are listed on the sidebar. I will check the forums, and see what I can find.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to know the same thing. I've hunted through the blogger menu and help without much success. I wonder if it has to be done in the template code itself.

If you find out how, please let me know :) ... I'll do likewise.

February 4, 2005 at 8:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home