Jeff's Blogger

Hi, I'm Jeff Schallenberg in Saint Lambert, Québec. This weblog is a place to store my thoughts, photos, favourite links, and so on. If you have any comments, please post them here! I'd be glad to hear from you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Lambert, Québec, Canada

A Québec Anglo who is surviving in French.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My first Blogger entry

How did I get here, anyway?

I was surfing around on SpotStop.com at 3am today, when I saw a link in someone's post - it was for wantgmail.com. Eventually I Googled "gmail invite", and hit a review of Picasa. From Picasa's site, there was a link to Blogger, because Picasa allows one to post photos to Blogger via a "robot".

So I finally ended my sleepless night by joining Blogger!

Now, if only I could get a gmail invite...

(I thought I was adding a comment, but no, I'm editing my post!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home